Ensuring quality and high technical level of upgraded machines
One of the main directions of the production activity of MZOR OJSC is the repair and upgrading of processing equipment. The enterprise carries out a set of works – development of design documents, production planing, research activities, organization of machining and assembly production, continuous improvement of the production cycle, metrological support, etc., aimed at restoring the operability of machines, ensuring high quality and improving the technical level of the upgraded equipment, bringing it to the level of modern samples of equipment.
Certification bodies have officially confirmed that the integrated management system “Design, Production, Repair. Upgrading of Machines and Provision of Services for the Manufacture of Metal Products” complies with the requirements of STB ISO 9001-2015, STB 18001-2009, STB ISO 14001-2017.
Upgrading of processing equipment carried out by MZOR OJSC includes a set of measures:
1. Improvement of Machine Productivity
- • replacement of electric drives, equipment of the machine with high-power and high-speed drives;
- • replacement of the spindle assembly, the use of high-speed spindle assemblies of increased speed;
- • increase in the speed of linear movements, replacement of guides, traction devices, drives;
- • equipment of the machine with a CNC system of the required level, digital electric drives;
- • automation of auxiliary operations, equipment of the machine with automatic tool and work material changers;
- • equipment of the machine with modern systems of supply of lubricating-cooling fluid;
- • equipment of the machine with modern high-performance tool systems.
2. Improvement of Machine Reliability
- • equipment of the machine with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic components of high technical level from the world’s leading manufacturers;
- • application of modern lubrication systems;
- • application of machine condition monitoring and diagnostics systems;
- • application of systems setting heat of functional systems and components, the machine system carrier;
- • use of automatic systems monitoring wear and service life of the cutting tool with correction of its position using the CNC system.
3. Improvement of Machine Accuracy
- • ensuring the stiffness of the system carrier and drives of the machine, the use of backlash-free precision drives of linear and circular movements;
- • the use of high-quality materials, cast iron;
- • precision machining of parts of the system carrier parts and drives;
- • equipment of the machine with a high-precision spindle assembly;
- • application of high-precision guides;
- • use of precision measuring systems for linear and circular movements;
- • equipment of the machine with a system for controlling the size and accuracy of the workpieces;
- • equipment of the machine with deformation compensation systems, including with the help of CNC.
4. Increasing the Level of Automation and Versatility of the Machine
- • equipment of the machine with universal heads, rotary units, modular functional systems;
- • equipment of the machine with a modern numerical control system;
- • application of systems of automatic change of heads, tools and parts;
- • the use of modular machine systems, reconfigurable units and systems that ensure the expansion of its functionality and the performance of various process steps.
5. Ensuring the Safety and Ergonomics of the Machine
- • equipment of the machine with cabinet-type protection and other devices that ensure safe operation and environmental cleanliness of the machine, environmental protection;
- • development of the design of the machine that meets modern requirements in appearance and ergonomics;
- • dyeing of the machine in accordance with the design project.
6. Computer Simulation of the Machine using the Finite Element Method
- • application of three-dimensional computer graphics in machine design;
- • computer emulation of machine operation;
- • prediction of static stiffness of the machine;
- • prediction of vibration stability of the machine;
- • modeling of thermal repeatability and thermal drift in the machine.